Have a nice day, Brookfield residents! It’s me again, Rich Kirby, your Brookfield Daily host.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Generally sunny and pleasant. High: 74 Low: 52.
Here are the best stories in Brookfield today:
- Improved Brookfield Coronavirus Infection Rate (Brookfield Patch)
- Brookfield Library: “The Brookfield Library Art Gallery presents How We Survived, a local art exhibit created during the Covid-19 pandemic, October 1-31. This exhibition explores how people of all ages have used art and creativity. To…” (Facebook)
- New Milford RiverFest scheduled for October 2-3, with additional events (Torrington Citizen Register)
- Brookfield Volunteer Fire Company: “The officers and members of the BVFC today wish a very happy birthday to EMS Deputy Chief of Paramedics Wayne Woodtke. Enjoy your MEDIC 1 day! “(Facebook)
- The plan for Danbury power station resurfaces, is under scrutiny with the proposed Quarry Academy nearby (Middletown Press)
- 16-year-old girl missing from Pawling located (Connecticut News 12)
- FBI: White men charged most with violent crimes in New Milford (The Broader Spectrum of New Milford)
Today’s Brookfield Daily is brought to you by ring. Joey was home alone when he collapsed on a hot day. Look at what helped save his life.
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
If you enjoy these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Brookfield Daily? Send an email to [email protected]