What is that?
Secret Tours is passionate about showcasing hidden historical gems in incredible locations around the world. Dedicated guides will help you discover some of the city’s most fascinating spots, with each experience light-hearted, highly rated, and unique to the destination. The principal objective? To discover the rich and vibrant stories behind historic sites that tourists never see.
See the city in a new light as you learn all about its past and how it shaped today’s culture. Accessible to all ages, group sizes and occasions, this is an authentic experience that is sure to enlighten you.
When is it?
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:30 p.m.
What will you do ?
- We’ll start under Nelson’s Column and learn about Trafalgar Square and the battle that gave it its name, as well as the lesser-known stories behind central London and the square’s hidden details.
- Discover world famous works such as Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Botticelli, Rembrand, Carravaggio, Turner, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh and more.
- As your guide leads you through the National Gallery, leave the present behind and escape to the world of Renaissance Florence, 17th-century Amsterdam and romantic Paris as you journey through the most famous moments of art history.
- We’ll stroll through the National Gallery at ease, while your expert guide leads you to highlights and lesser-known masterpieces.
- Become an expert as your guide points out fascinating details and outrageous stories that other visitors often miss.
Calling all creatives, you won’t want to miss this tour of the National Gallery. London is home to some of the best paintings, artists and collections in the world – and this is a unique way to see them all. Hear the stories behind the artworks and learn all about the lives of the people behind them, from Michelangelo and Da Vinci to Monet and Van Gogh.
The experience will take you from medieval to modern, with a local expert guide who will help you discover 700 years of art history and, of course, marvel at some masterpieces. You will leave with knowledge of the different movements and styles, as well as some breathtaking anecdotes.
- This is valid for one ticket for the visit to the Secret National Gallery.
- Please book here https://www.secrettours.com/london/secret-national-gallery-tour/ and enter your unique voucher code to redeem.
- Voucher valid until > August 1, 2022.
- Please note that booking will be with Secret Food Tours and not Time Out, please contact them via email at [email protected] for assistance.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or combined with any other offer.